Why Alyssa Jacey’s company, over anyone else’s?
If you already know me, then this answer is easy. If this is your first time hearing of me, then here is where I really need to sell my product to you, which in this case, the product is me. Since I am the only person at the moment running this company, I am in charge of everything, which I love. I LOVE working with artists one-on-one. Now, because I have been self-managed, self-artist-developing, self-media-coaching and self-booking my entire career, I really do GET 100% of what it takes, to do each and every single one of those things. Please allow me to provide to you, a short list of accolades:
- Self-released, produced and/or co-produced eight albums and eight singles in 13 years.
- Self-booked over 3,000 shows since 2005, including sharing stages opening for; Bruno Mars, Andy Grammer, Shawn Colvin, Paula Cole, Lisa Loeb, Ambrosia, Scott Russo, Chase Rice, Keith Anderson, Josh Kelly, Ernie Halter, Jack Tempchin, PEPPER, Sara Haze, Joan Osborne, Sophie B. Hawkins, Meiko, Serena Ryder, Matt Hires, Ryan Star, Angel Taylor, Gary Hoey, Bushwalla, Gregory Page, Mandy Perkins and more.
- Hard Rock Cafe performer: Honolulu, HI (4x), Florence, Italy, San Diego, Nashville, and Indianapolis.
- Self-booked three nationwide tours, including the fall of 2011’s Super Hero Tour (31 shows in 6 weeks), 2014’s 31 show, 24 city ‘Destined.’ Tour, and FOUR International Tours from August 2015 – October 2016 (The first was the “Heart Breathe European Tour” – 25 shows, eight public speaking events between Sweden, London and Ireland. The second was “A Blue Ritz-mas” residency at The Ritz in Athlone 4x/week for 3 weeks of December 2015 plus some one-off shows in Dublin and Galway, and one private event concert in Stockholm equating to 15 shows. Third and fourth tours were the “Four Sweden Tour” and “Four Sweden Tour, Extended” between August & October of 2016, performing several times between Stockholm, Gothenburg, Örebro and Copenhagen, Denmark, plus a few public speaking events, equating to 18 shows, 1 public speaking event.
- Self-taught on guitar and drums.
- Written over 400 original songs.
- Whiskey Jam regular performer (Winners Bar, six times between Dec 2012 and January 2017!)
- I booked over 2,800 other artists around town as a Writer’s Night host for three venues, four nights/week, which also taught me how to be a live sound engineer. (Aug 2012-Feb 2014)
- ‘I Want It to Rain’ nominated for 2018’s “Recording of the Year” by Tennessee Songwriter’s Association International.
- ‘Heart Breathe’ nominated for 2016’s “Song Cut of the Year” by Tennessee Songwriter’s Association International.
- Nominated “Best Live Country Performer” for Nashville Independent Music Awards. (2013)
- Winner of “NBC San Diego’s ‘The Voice'” Competition (2011).
- Winner of the “Belly Up Tavern’s Facebook Party” Competition (San Diego, 2011).
- Winner of the “Your Song San Diego” Competition (2009), performed live at the “Best Of San Diego Party” and featured in San Diego Magazine.
- Nominated “Best Female” for So Cal Music Live Acoustic Awards (Los Angeles, 2008).
- Performed the National Anthem for 15,000 Padres fans, for the LFL at the San Diego Sports Arena for 5,000 fans (Watch this on YouTube by clicking here), cheerleading competitions and most recently, for the Tennessee State Senate, and on Johnny Laulfer’s radio show on NPR (3,000+ stations nation wide) and more.
- Co-host for Balcony TV, Nashville (May 2014-current).
- Host Talent Watch TV (May 2015-January 2017).
There is more, but I told you it would be short, and it’s not, so I have to stop here. I mention all of these things, not to pat myself on the back, for bragging rights, or for ANY other reason, other than to show you that all of this was done on my own. Sure, I had mentors (Doc McGhee, who manages KISS and Darius Rucker, is one I still meet with every four-six months, and 1-2 others who at times suggest I meet this or that person, but the black and white of my career is that I have accomplished everything you read online, without the aid of a manager or booking agent, and THAT is why I started this company. I want YOU, the ARTIST, to be able to come to another artist (in this case, ME) who has gone through all of this, who has LIVED all of this, experienced everything you either already have experienced or want to experience, and know wholeheartedly that I am the real deal.
I am someone you can count on and trust to actually do what I say I will do. Not only that, but I am a mentor; I love and LIVE to teach what I know. I will teach YOU and be there for YOU, every step along the way. Give me a chance to show you what I can do. I offer several packages to chose from when considering my services: Mentoring, Media Coaching, and Artist Development.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Visit the Contact page for more details!